Student Visa

Planning for college is an exciting time but without proper guidance it can quickly get overwhelming. There’s research to do, forms to fill out, people to talk amongst many other things. The volume of information available can be difficult to navigate. Let us help you through your student journey. Our easy to follow step-by-step Personal Plan even has a calendar sync option to help you keep track of important steps and dates. Let’s get started!

Have a plan, work the plan and achieve your dreams!

choose a university_2x

Categories of Student Visa

Vocational Student

  • Vocational
  • Nonacademic
  • Other than learning

Academic Student

  • Accredited College
  • University
  • Seminary
  • Conservatory
  • Academic High School
  • Elementary school
  • Other Academic Institution
  • Language Training Program

Exchange Visitor

  • Teaching, Instructing or Lecturing
  • Studying
  • Observing, Conducting Research
  • Consulting
  • Demonstrating Special Skills
  • Receiving Training
  • Graduate Medical Education
  • Recieve Training


  • Visiting Schools
  • Non-credit Courses
  • Primary for Business/Tourism

Academic Student (F-1 Visa)

Undergrad (Bachelor’s) Program

Select your entering class to get started with your Personal Plan.

Graduate (Master’s) Program

Select your entering class to get started with your Personal Plan.

Exchange Visitor (J-1)

Exchange Visitors Program

The Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa is for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs. It provides opportunities for around 300,000 foreign visitors from 200 countries and territories per year to experience U.S. society and culture and engage with Americans.

Vocational Student (M-1 Visa)

Vocational Student Program

The vocational student (M) visa is a temporary student visa that allows international students to attend an accredited vocational or non-academic school, such as a trade school or practical training school. An M1 visa is usually granted for the duration of the course to a maximum of one year and extensions may be granted.

Visitor Visa (B1/B2)

Visitors Visa Program

B-1 visitor visa may be used for visiting schools, consulting educational conventions/conferences, and taking short recreational, non-credit courses. This type of visa is relatively uncommon for students, so if you’re interested in pursuing a a short recreational course in the United States, you should check with the educational institute offering the course to confirm the visa category.

greencardEZ is not a law or accounting firm. The information provided on our website, including discussion boards and in our meetings and services, is not a substitute for tax or legal advice from a professional. No content on this website should be construed as legal or financial advice. Consult with a designated official, tax professional, or attorney on personal tax or legal matters. greencardEZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any U.S. Government Agency, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Use of the greencardEZ website and its services are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. ©2024 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?