Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #17099
      default avatar 4Zeroo Kobby

      I am currently working in a third country, how can I convince VO I will return to my country after studying in the US?.

    • #17102

      Your main goal is to inform the Visa Officer that you plan to leave the US after completing your studies. For most people, that is returning to their home country. For others, it could be indicating they will depart the US. It is common in cases for those residing in a different country.

      It is hard to provide an approach without knowing your background and plans. If you need personalized help, we offer F1 Visa Services.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
greencardEZ is not a law or accounting firm. The information provided on our website, including discussion boards and in our meetings and services, is not a substitute for tax or legal advice from a professional. No content on this website should be construed as legal or financial advice. Consult with a designated official, tax professional, or attorney on personal tax or legal matters. greencardEZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any U.S. Government Agency, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Use of the greencardEZ website and its services are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. ©2023 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?