Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #16661
      default avatar 4Priscilla Gyan

      Hi,my name is Priscilla,i have applied for an F1 visa,I want to know if I can change schools when I get to the US

    • #16717

      Hi Priscilla,

      You must enroll in the school for which you get your F1 Visa stamp. However, you can transfer schools in the future. More information is on DHS’s website.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
greencardEZ is not a law or accounting firm. The information provided on our website, including discussion boards and in our meetings and services, is not a substitute for tax or legal advice from a professional. No content on this website should be construed as legal or financial advice. Consult with a designated official, tax professional, or attorney on personal tax or legal matters. greencardEZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any U.S. Government Agency, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Use of the greencardEZ website and its services are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. ©2023 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?