default avatar 4Sweta Nayak

Hi ,

I am going to apply for f1 visa next month but my husband stays in USA with a H1B visa in the same state as my college .How will I convince the visa officer that i will return back to my country after my master’s .My husband’s visa is also valid untill next year only and he will also return back after that ?

greencardEZ is not a law or accounting firm. The information provided on our website, including discussion boards and in our meetings and services, is not a substitute for tax or legal advice from a professional. No content on this website should be construed as legal or financial advice. Consult with a designated official, tax professional, or attorney on personal tax or legal matters. greencardEZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any U.S. Government Agency, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Use of the greencardEZ website and its services are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. ©2023 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?