default avatar 4Muhammad Al-Duais

Yes I got it, Thank you.
and how can I tell the V.O that I will pay for my studying by the CPT the University arrange for me. but in my i-20 it necessary to put a sponsor for the student.
and what should I write in this question “Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip” in DS-160 form, should I put my sponsor name or mine?

Thank you very much for your helping.

greencardEZ is not a law or accounting firm. The information provided on our website, including discussion boards and in our meetings and services, is not a substitute for tax or legal advice from a professional. No content on this website should be construed as legal or financial advice. Consult with a designated official, tax professional, or attorney on personal tax or legal matters. greencardEZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any U.S. Government Agency, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Use of the greencardEZ website and its services are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. ©2023 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?