default avatar 4Alan Liu

Hello sir,
I am currently studying in US for my Master program and my wife is applying for F1 visa for the same master program as mine. My first question is, my mother is sponsoring for my wife’s study, is it ok? Is there any additional materials I should prepare for other than the financial documents, like the proof of relationship between my wife and my mom?
My second question is, my wife only applied for one University because it is ranking high in her major and also it is the university I’m currently studying in, is it reasonable? Actually she applied for 3 universities, one in the US and another two in Canada (both universities in Canada rejected her), will it help if she mentions her application for the Canadian universities?

Thank you so much in advance!
Best regards,

greencardEZ is not a law or accounting firm. The information provided on our website, including discussion boards and in our meetings and services, is not a substitute for tax or legal advice from a professional. No content on this website should be construed as legal or financial advice. Consult with a designated official, tax professional, or attorney on personal tax or legal matters. greencardEZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any U.S. Government Agency, including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Use of the greencardEZ website and its services are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. ©2023 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?