Hi Priscilla,

You must enroll in the school for which you get your F1 Visa stamp. However, you can transfer schools in the future. More information is on DHS’s website.

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice. ©2022 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?