You cannot use your Fall intake documents to obtain a visa for a deferred Spring intake. Please work with your university, and they will issue you updated documents.

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice. ©2022 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?