default avatar 4Valeria Vargas

Hi. I got a scholarship from the tennis team of a community college. Is it ok if I say that the length of stay in the US will be 4 years because after finishing my associate degree I would like to transfer to a 4 year university to finish my bachelor and after the graduation I have to come back to my country to work for my family businesses?

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice. ©2022 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?