default avatar 4Praveen R

So, yes i have a letter from my PhD advisor saying that she will assist me in finding some ways of funding. And i have a saving amount from my father and mother equal to the i20 amount. With that i will be having my CA signed certificate which holds the assests and jewllery details with their current market price specified. Would this be enough?

So, can I now say that i will receive funding after i reach there as i have a letter in my hand? Any advices along with it?

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice. ©2022 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?