default avatar 4Chi

Hello sir
If my husband is on H4 visa and am a PhD from India going on F1 visa to pursue masters how can I say that I genuinely want to go to study a different field and not just to live with my spouse

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice. ©2022 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?